AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do NOT receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Botox injections for at least 10 days.
- It can take approximately 6 to 10 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Botox. If area treated was using amount of recommended units we will cover charges for product used during any touch up or subsequent touch up appointments.
- Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call OR text us at (813) 309-3088.